If you want XML for the AS/400 and RPG go here http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com

This is what it supports

XML Interface for RPG, C and COBOL provides access to DOM and SAX level 1 APIs
in RPG, C and COBOL programs. It allows procedural applications to create new
or parse existing XML documents, facilitating the use of XML as both a
datastore and IO mechanism in these languages.

hallp@ssax.com
11/16/00 12:16 PM