  • Subject: Re: Password "Hint" Feasibility
  • From: "Peter Dow" <pcdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:05:19 -0800

Hi John,

Thanks for clearing that up. My problem is I have no system. I cannot create
a user profile on my client's machines. I cannot do it on my timeshare
account. The last time I had a client where I was authorized to do this was
before FTP was a household word. However, I do have a new client where I may
have to be concerned with security, but since it's very small (model 150)
with a very limited application, all such access methods may not even be in
use. But I may get to play around with them.

Regards,
Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 425-0194 voice