  • Subject: RE: SAV/RST spool files function in OS/400
  • From: "Leland, David" <dleland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:39:52 -0500

Title: RE: SAV/RST spool files function in OS/400

This entire discussion started with you wanting a SAV/RST function from IBM (see subject line), and claiming that IBM should be able to easily do it.  I was countering that by making the statement that it would not be that easy if done right.  Now your part of the discussion has turned into something entirely different.  What do you really want/need?  A SAV/RST function or a spool file archiving function with all the capabilities you discuss below?  I assure that what you are asking for below would never be included in a SAV/RST function that IBM provided.

Dave