  • Subject: RE: function keys in a telnet session - help
  • From: "York, Albert" <albert.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:22:06 -0700

I disagree with your comment about VTxxx. I developed a 5250 emulation
program which uses VT100 (Telnet/400) and it was not hard at all. It also
has the advantage of being extremely small compared to TN5250 programs,
which makes it easy to install and distribute. Even though it doesn't have
all of the capabilities that you mention, it does the job when all you need
is a green screen connection to the AS/400.