  • Subject: Re: MIDRANGE dot COM Privacy Statement
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhuis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:25:21 -0400

John,

 It's fairly common for those on the list to at least copy the original
sender to help reduce the latency of list, especially when someone is
stuck in a critical situation.  I notice often that in one 'list refresh
interval' several messages between the original poster and a willing
assistant.

 I'd just tell your filter to check for midrange-l anywhere and be
case-insensative (which is how I've had mine set-up for almost two
years.)

 - Larry

--
Larry Bolhuis         |
Arbor Solutions, Inc  |  IBM AS/400e - Get There First!