DON!  You dog!  And you registered I400.net and the following .coms:
i400b2b, i400books, i400bookstore, i400careers, i400central, i400computers,
i400connections, i400consultants, i400consulting, i400directory,
i400experts, i400expertsjournal, i400group, i400guru, i400rpg and ... here
is the entire list of i400* names.  I checked about one tenth of them and,
so far, Don had them all :)  Pretty cute Don!

I400YELLOWPAGES.COM
I400WORLD.ORG
I400WORLD.NET
I400WORLD.COM
I400WEB.ORG
I400WEB.NET
I400WEB.COM
I400USERGROUPS.ORG
I400USERGROUPS.NET
I400USERGROUPS.COM
I400USER.ORG
I400USER.NET
I400USER.COM
I400UNIVERSITY.NET
I400UNIVERSITY.COM
I400TV.NET
I400TV.COM
I400TRAINING.NET
I400TRAINING.COM
I400TOWEB.NET
I400TOWEB.COM
I400TOOLS.NET
I400TOOLS.COM
I400TIPS.NET
I400TIPS.COM
I400SYSTEMS.ORG
I400SYSTEMS.NET
I400SYSTEMS.COM
I400SURVEYS.NET
I400SURVEYS.COM
I400STAFFING.NET
I400STAFFING.COM
I400SOLUTIONS.COM
I400SOFTWARE.NET
I400SOFTWARE.COM
I400SHOWCASE.NET
I400SHOWCASE.COM
I400SECURITY.ORG
I400SECURITY.NET
I400SECURITY.COM
I400SCHOOL.NET
I400SCHOOL.COM
I400RPG.ORG
I400RPG.NET
I400RPG.COM
I400RESOURCE.NET
I400RESOURCE.COM
I400RADIO.NET
I400RADIO.COM
I400PUBS.COM
I400PUBLICATIONS.COM
I400PROS.NET
I400PROS.COM
I400PRO.NET
I400PRO.COM
I400POWERSKILLS.NET
I400POWERSKILLS.COM
I400ONLINE.ORG
I400ONLINE.NET
I400ONLINE.COM
I400NOTES.COM
I400NEWS.NET
I400NEWS.COM
I400NETWORK.ORG
I400NETWORK.NET
I400NETWORK.COM
I400NETFINITY.ORG
I400NETFINITY.NET
I400NETFINITY.COM
I400NET.ORG
I400NET.NET
I400NET.COM
I400MAGAZINE.NET
I400MAGAZINE.COM
I400MAG.NET
I400MAG.COM
I400JOURNAL.NET
I400JOURNAL.COM
I400JOBS.NET
I400JOBS.COM
I400JAVA.ORG
I400JAVA.NET
I400JAVA.COM
I400INDEX.NET
I400INDEX.COM
I400GURUS.NET
I400GURUS.COM
I400GURU.NET
I400GURU.COM
I400GROUP.ORG
I400GROUP.NET
I400GROUP.COM
I400EXPERTSJOURNAL.NET
I400EXPERTSJOURNAL.COM
I400EXPERTS.NET
I400EXPERTS.COM
I400DOMINO.COM
I400DIRECTORY.COM
I400CONSULTING.COM
I400CONSULTANTS.COM
I400CONNECTIONS.NET
I400CONNECTIONS.COM
I400COMPUTING.ORG
I400COMPUTING.NET
I400COMPUTING.COM
I400COMPUTERS.ORG
I400COMPUTERS.NET
I400COMPUTERS.COM
I400CENTRAL.ORG
I400CENTRAL.NET
I400CENTRAL.COM
I400CAREERS.COM
I400BOOKSTORE.NET
I400BOOKSTORE.COM
I400BOOKS.COM
I400B2B.NET
I400B2B.COM
I4004.COM
I4000.COM
I400.ORG
I400.NET
I400.COM

I think that there are 123 of them.  I400.com is registered to someone in St
Louis - not Don.  I only checked one .org and one .net.

All the ones that I checked were 1 year domains.

Then I checked eserver-i400.com and eserver-i500.com and eserveri400.com and
eserveri500.com.  Guess who :)  There are more domain owners in the eserver
area.  You might be interested to know that ibm-sucks.com is registered to a
guy in Vermont.

The more colorful ibm-sh*t.com (you may replace the asterisk with the letter
i for the full experience) is registered to:

CAETERA RESEARCH GROUP
   Svetlanskaya 120
   VLADIVOSTOK, PRIMORYE 690090
   RU

That is in Russia for the geographically-challenged.  Oddly enough, the
domain ibm-rochester.com is registered to Easii Sarl in Sillans, France.

There is a guy named Gilsoo Jeon that has registered the name IBMIMT2000.com
and IBMIMT-2000.com.

I think that I got carried away.  Sorry Leif ...

Richard Jackson
mailto:richardjackson@richardjackson.net
http://www.richardjacksonltd.com
Voice: 1 (303) 808-8058