  • Subject: RE: Replace SEU with Code/400???
  • From: Bill Erhardt <ERHARDT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:22:52 -0400

Why should IBM be dinged for selling a PC based product that "isn't
complete".  I'm under the impression that Microsoft has been using that
approach for years.
As far as problems with Code/400 go - yea we had a few, but the pain was
well worth the benefit.  Coding writing productivity is up at least 30% and
with tools like the navigator, our vendor supplied needless complicated and
convoluted programs are easier to understand.