Thanks Booth.

I think we had this discussion back in the spring just before the Spring
Common.   Or at least the same thread.   I will not leave a stone unturned,
but why oh why can't Philadelphia get the AS400 folk there.  We can get the
RNC, but AS400????   We shall see.  I do know that the DVCUG will be having
their seminar in December in Fort Washington, and I have been to that a few
times, and am a member of that user group.  I will keep trying to get there....

MaryLou