  • Subject: Re: STRMSF Error
  • From: "Bill Meecham" <wm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:40:55 -0400

STRMSF MSGOPT(*CLEAR)

Should get rid of the messages.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Cunningham <MCUNNING@pct.edu>
To: <Midrange-L@midrange.com>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 10:41 AM
Subject: STRMSF Error

: On an IPL STRMSF and when done manually I get two error messages that
: say MSF job 841844/QMSF/QMSF ended. Reason code 05.  The STRMSF command
: has a default value of Number of MSF jobs  (NBRMSFJOB) = 3. The first
: job appears to run OK with not error messages but the 2nd and 3rd issue
: this error. Which is in detail below. Does anyone know now to get rid of
: these errors ?  Would it be as simple as just changing the STRMSF to
: only start 1 job ?
:
:
:
:  Message ID . . . . . . :   CPFAF95       Severity . . . . . . . :   60
:
:  Message type . . . . . :   Information
:
:  Date sent  . . . . . . :   07/23/00      Time sent  . . . . . . :
: 08:09:31
:
:
:  Message . . . . :   MSF job 841141/QMSF/QMSF ended. Reason code 05.
:
:  Cause . . :  The mail server framework (MSF) job ended. Reason code
: 05.
:    Reason codes and their meanings follow:
:
:
:  05 - Exit point program QZMFSNPA in library QSYS for exit point
:
:    QIBM_QZMFMSF_ADR_RSL indicated the MSF job is to be ended.
:
:      Processing for MSF message ID 10251959906151040410000000136 was
: ended and   will be processed again the next time MSF jobs are started
: using the Start   Mail Server Framework (STRMSF) command.
:
:  Recovery  . . . :   Based on the reason code, do one of the following:
:
:
:  04,05 - Use the DSPJOBLOG command to determine the cause of the exit
: point program failing. There may be messages listed in the job log to
: determine what caused the exit point program to fail. Correct any errors
: and then use  the End Mail Server Framework (ENDMSF) command to end all
: MSF jobs. Then use the Start Mail Server Framework (STRMSF) command to
: start the MSF jobs  again.
:
: JOBLOG HAS THIS >>>>
:
: CPF9A8C    Escape  30  07/23/00 12:50:26 QOKSCHD        QSYS
: 12A6
:
: QZMFSNPA     QSYS         0140  Message . . . . :   Error occurred with
: QOKSCHD API. Reason code 11.
: Cause . . . . . :   A problem occurred calling Search System Directory
:           (QOKSCHD) API.  The search function did not complete.
:
: 11 - Field name ATCONTXT or product ID  specified in the search request
: array is not valid.
:
:
: