  • Subject: RE: 9347
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 8:31:26 -0500

Yea I know.  Backup limited to the 2660 caused two problems for us.
One, we have this huge 3 phase UPS that now we have to make sure the
phases are balanced.  Two, we delayed buying our 400's until better
tape came out.

barsa2@ibm.net on 07/11/2000 07:18:39 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet