Have you visited their site? maybe they got something for COAX?

Pascal Bellerose
Programmeur-analyste / Software developer
pascal.bellerose@progisys.com

PROGISYS inc.
Téléphone / Telephone :   (418) 871-4880
Télécopieur / Fax :            (418) 871-0486
Site internet / Website :       www.PROGISYS.com
Courriel / E-mail :              progisys@progisys.com

Pascal,

I tried Mocha Tn3270 and I really liked it, but it's a telnet only
solution and does not support coax :(