  • Subject: RE: Death of the RPG Programmer
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:10:42 GMT

So?  What is your conclusion from the studying Colin?  Is that competition
a good thing, or bad?
_______________________
Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com
_______________________

Colin Williams <colin.williams@technocrats.co.uk>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
06/14/2000 04:30 AM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L

        To:     "'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'" <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
        cc:

Im doing an IT course, and part of that looks into the history of the
IBM PC and IBM itself.
Whats clear is that the divisions within IBM seem to compete with each
other, as much as they do with other companies.