  • Subject: RE: What are a programmer's rights to what he writes?
  • From: "Weatherly, Howard" <hweatherly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:34:13 -0400

Title: RE: What are a programmer's rights to what he writes?
Now you are getting carried away! :) Yea and I have seen construction workers clean up after themselves, where that material goes is not my concern and I would be making a true statement knowing folks that do construction that usually they have the permission to scrap that is otherwise unusable. Now if a worker decides he needs a tapering jig while working on my house via a contract with a  company that hires subs to do my work, you are saying that I own the Jig or the person that hired him as a sub owns the Jig, cause I don't give a hoot about the Jig, just the work that the worker was supposed to do. That is why this is a bad analogy.