I had to jump on this due to the cache issue.  I'm experiencing the same
problem.  However, most users don't know how (nor do they care) to
clear their cache.  Cache is typically set to expire after 14 to 30 days,
depending on how your tech folks set it in IE or Netscape.

On most servers F5=Refresh is supposed to reload from the server no
matter when the cache is supposed to expire.  I believe this to be a bug
in OS/400.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this will continue to drive
people nuts and give the 400 more black eyes!  Which is what we don't
need more of.

Thanks,

Ted J. Barry
Programmer/Analyst
Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
5019 Imhoff Place
Martinez, CA 94553-4392
(925) 229-7389
(925) 676-7211 fax
tbarry@centralsan.dst.ca.us
http://www.centralsan.org

>>> "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@taylorcorp.com> 05/09/00 10:53am

Did you end and restart your server?  Also, make sure you clean out
your
cache in your browser.  (you never know...)

I've got it working fine.  One thing I did have to do was specify a full URL
to the error page.. like this..

ErrorPage multifail http://www.myserver.com/error.html

I can't remember why, but I think it had something to do with the problem
you describe.

Brad

MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.