  • Subject: RE: Calling Report and Viewing Output from a PC
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:18:28 -0500

Can you call the CLP from a command line and see if the CPYSPLF works?
Change you job to log like crazy and let's see the joblog.

JGiusto@patuxent.com on 04/28/2000 09:22:50 AM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet
To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet
cc:
Fax to:

I like this solution.  However, I am having trouble with the CPYSPLF part.
I have tried CPYSPLF in the FTP Script and in the CLP.  In each case, I get
a spooled file not found error.  I look at the spooled files for user FTP
and it is there.  I have noticed that the FTP message has returned "... not
found in job 251071/QTCP/QTFTP00592"  so I imagine that the CPYSPLF is
looking for the spooled file in that job instead of the job indicated by the
spooled file I saw created on the system.  Here is a copy of the output
results.

Joe Giusto II
Patuxent Publishing Company
10750 Little Patuxent Parkway