  • Subject: RE: MKS Implementer change management question about losing sourc e co de
  • From: "Reger, Bill" <breger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:41:39 -0400

If I understand it correctly, I think I have experienced a problem similar
to this.   Of course, I have received no formal training on how to use the
product and may be using it in a way that was never intended, but I have yet
to find a way to ensure that version 1 of a program gets applied to an
environment before version 2 does.  I think there are features in the new
release of MKS Implementer that are supposed to address some of these issues
(they call it Release Control) but I can only assume this based on some
release highlights that I have read.

Jorge A. Aquino
Senior Project Manager
Levitz Furniture Corporation