  • Subject: RE: Color in messages
  • From: "Al Barsa, Jr." <barsa2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:21:43 -0800

At 09:26 AM 03/08/2000 -0500, you wrote:

I agree.

There are several other (comparably reasonable possibilities):

1.      I could lose 70 pounds if I tried hard enough.
2.      With the proper training, I could "bend steel with my bare hands", or even "leap over buildings with a single bound"!
3.      I could even get kinky, become masochistic and learn NT.

All eqi-probable.

Al

P.S.:   Faster than a speeding bullet is out!
Al, would it be possible to send certain messages to a dataque and have a program sitting, waiting for an entry.  If the entry comes, write a window with a flashing yellow border and a red, white, and blue striped background with the message in a blinking black,  The Alarm could beep 11teen  times, too.