  • Subject: RE: Network Station Question
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:18:41 -0500

Oh, I happened to run into the president in charge of that division at a
shareholders banquet that evening.  He was impressed with the 400 raid.
Our CEO's big question to me is how soon can we get our Domino Fax Server
off of NT and on to the 400.  God, I love working here!

Actually the NT tech is a pretty nice guy, big as a house, better armed, and
I'd really rather not cheese him off.

george.lemen@weyerhaeuser.com on 02/29/2000 04:14:04 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet