Colin, et al...

Those of you that are feeling as strongly about this that are going to
Common should not only make your feelings known to the guys doing the pubs
at the IBM expo (they're really nice folks so don't beat them up too
bad:), but you should all stand in line at Soundoff and each let your
feelings be known...the more the merrier...