  • Subject: Re: Moving libs from asp to asp
  • From: Pete Massiello <pmassiello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:40:21 -0500

Bob,

    Deleted records are not removed during a restore, so I am not sure why the
PFs got smaller.

    One other note to think about during these save and restores, is that you
loose the security info, therefore, I prefer to rename the existing library,
restore the saved library to the new asp (with correct library name) and then do
a GRTOBJAUT (of library and all its objects) with the REFOBJ parm referencing
the
object from the renamed library, so that all security is maintained.

    Pete

--
Pete Massiello
OS Solutions International