  • Subject: Re: RTFM (was: CPYF behavior)
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:18:56 -0600

I use KDE at home but I tinker with other wm's at work because I have a
faster connection and I can get source quick. I agree with you that KDE
is so much more stable than windows. And I can see where those who say
KDE is too microsoft are coming from but I think that KDE is the most
mature wm available.
The other windows managers don't stem so much from an ease of access
stand point as much as from an anti micro$oft stand point. Look at GNOME
or WindowMaker, they are cool and everything but the interface leaves
much to be desired.

--
L. S. Russell Programmer/Analyst
Datrek Professional Bags, Inc.