  • Subject: Re: VIRUS Alert for the LIST
  • From: "Emilio Padilla Taylor" <epadilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:40:59 -0600

In one shop, we created a user with password(*none), spcaut(*allobj), gave
this user ownership of all BPCS objects, and change all BPCS programs to
adopt authorization, no user had real authorization over the objects.  So if
you want to delete an object with BPCS it will run, but no if do it any
other way.

Yes, it had a some impact over performance but, it's a price you had to pay
for security.

Emilio Padilla