Mary,

Assuming that the error is really in the QLGPGCMA locale then I would
suggest using EDTOBJAUT OBJ(QSYS/QLGPGCMA) OBJTYPE(*LOCALE) to verify
the Public authority.  This locale, as shipped by IBM, comes with
Public(*use).

If someone has changed this public authority then slap their hands and
unless they have a really good reason for changing it, change it back.
The other thing to check would be if the profile in use has a private
authority to QLGPGMCA which is taking precedence over the public
authority.

Bruce