I decided to take my own advice and see what I can do to add pizzaz to a green screen. I'm going to make me a a little application.
A question: is there a way to use the colors and not have the column separator dots appear, so I can use Turquoise and Yellow?
Here's what I've put together since the recent spate of posts:
- there are fully functioning checkboxes.
- there are fully functioning radio buttons.
- there is a fully functional vertical (but not horizontal) scroll bar for subfiles.
- the MOUBTN keyword allows us to click to Enter.
- the right mouse button can work on a green screen application.
- I can use a window as a drop down box, and select choices with the mouse or cursor.
I sure hope this works reasonably well so that I don't have to feel like this group's biggest idiot, I'd rather continue as average.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact