I decided to take my own advice and see what I can do to add pizzaz to a green screen. I'm going to make me a a little application.
A question: is there a way to use the colors and not have the column separator dots appear, so I can use Turquoise and Yellow?
Here's what I've put together since the recent spate of posts:
- there are fully functioning checkboxes.
- there are fully functioning radio buttons.
- there is a fully functional vertical (but not horizontal) scroll bar for subfiles.
- the MOUBTN keyword allows us to click to Enter.
- the right mouse button can work on a green screen application.
- I can use a window as a drop down box, and select choices with the mouse or cursor.
I sure hope this works reasonably well so that I don't have to feel like this group's biggest idiot, I'd rather continue as average.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.