• Subject: Re: REUSEDLT(*YES)?
  • From: John P Carr <jpcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:52:19 -0400

Performance, surmormance.   Use it.   You can't see the difference.   No
Reorgs.
SQL created tables are that way by default.

We have changed our default for CRTPF to be that.   Don't think about it.

John

Folks:
At the last COMMON conference, I seem to remember hearing someone say that
using REUSEDLT(*YES) had a performance hit.
Could someone remind me the details of this hit?
Thanks!
david

+---