I find it interesting that the  AS/400 vs. NT topic becomes a 5250 text vs. GUI topic.  They really aren't the same thing excepting that we see it that way.

AS/400 can do GUI and text while  NT seems to be pretty much GUI-centric.   That says to me the AS/400 has broader capabilities, doesn't it?  What would happen if the AS/400 green screen actually had a pale gray background? or if there were more fixed-fonts to choose from, even if they were purchased add-ons from 3rd party?

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

Sent by:        owner-midrange-l@midrange.com