  • Subject: RE: Andrew 3xPlus Software
  • From: "Art Tostaine, Jr." <Art@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:48:33 -0400

The ETU product that ran on the AS/400 in conjunction with the PC Dialup
protocol converter was the
worst piece of software I've ever used (except maybe for my own).

It would work one day, not work the next.  We found work around after work
around, but never
actually fixed the problem.  Uploads would just stop.

Right before Andrew went out of business/got bought, they started charging for
tech support calls.
We stopped using them.

THE WORST.  Oops, also Native Software's AS/400 emulator product on the PC.
Now that was JUNK.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527