• Subject: RE: Word to HTML
  • From: "Ed Davidson" <Edavidson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:56:10 -0500

I'm not sure if I have something special setup or not, but I publish the
Word documents to the net in the WORD format.   I include a link from my
HTML pages to the document just like I would with any other URL.  When I, or
any of my users click on the URL for the Word document, the browser loads
the document inside the browser window.  This works on by my Netscape and IE
browsers.

May not work in your case, did in mine.

+---