  • Subject: Re: BANKING APPLICATION DATA ARCHIVING
  • From: Richard Wilson <arw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:13:06 +0000

Hello Philippe

You will probably be inundated with responses to this posting, but we
(Technique
Consultants Ltd) are expert in using Synon2E - now Cool:2E, including
the art of
NOT using it on occasion.

Batch routines in early Synon were somewhat notorious for being slow.
Your
choices are to tune the existing RPG, or in some cases by cunning use of
the
Synon tool, you can coax far more acceptable run times whilst staying
with the
4GL.

Be pleased to help - get in touch iof needs be

Richard Wilson
Technical Director
Technique Consultants Ltd
Meadows House