• Subject: PC Printers on Machine 36 running on OS/400 V3R7
  • From: "Gavin L. Rulon" <semfi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:22:48 -0500

Hello all!

If you read the Subject you have probably already deleted this message...**S**

We have a Machine 36 running on our AS/400 OS V3R7.

My question is, Can I use/map a PC printer (meaning LPT1 on a workstation)  from a Machine 36??????
The 400 has a NIC in it and we usually telnet into the 400 with WRQ Reflections program...
The user's Workstation is connect to the network, so he is connected to the 400/36 via UTP cable not Twinax...

My knowledge level is very close to Zero, so any information would be appreciated.

TIA,

Gavin

This thread ...