  • From: "Robert Burch" <rburch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:20:00 -0700
  • NvsRef: METEOR/38332

Tony,

Facsimile/400 is a in the same category as other fax-only servers, a thing of
the past.  We at COM USA, Inc., offer a true message routing server, for the
same price as those fax-only servers.  MRS will connect to all platforms
(AS/400, RS/6000, HP, Mainframe, UNIX, NT, and Novell) and send fax, email, and
Internet mail messages.  These are the standard features of MRS and is priced
the same as the fax-only servers for your AS/400. This is a single NT based
server (our server or yours) that can handle of  your communications.

We can take a spool file from your AS/400, perform a graphic overlay, signature
or logo and send it to your customer as an Internet mail automatically with no
user intervention.  Imagine the money you will save delivering your business
mail over the Internet for free.  For those customers that perfer fax we handle
that as well.

We offer full integration into Lotus Notes, MS Exchange, GroupWise, MS Outlook,
and others.  This will allow your users to send faxes the same way they email
(no user retraining).

Feel free to contact me direct at 800-200-5521 or email at rburch@comusa.com
and visit our web site at www.comusa.com to answer your questions.  Remember,
the fax only systems will need to be upgraded ($$$$$) to handle your future
requirements, MRS already has them for free!

Regards,

Bob Burch
Sales Manager
COM USA, Inc.