  • Subject: Re: AS400 and ODBC
  • From: "Edward Koziol" <koziol@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:20:12 CST

Sounds like it is time to consider a more robust software tool to
automate this for you and replace ODBC inefficiencies.  I have used
DataMirror Corporations "TRANSFORMATION SERVER" quite effectively
moving data from the AS/400 to an NT/SQL server with right now
results.  If you need additional information, please give me a call.

Ed Koziol
Chaney Systems, Inc.
414-679-6000