• Subject: RE: Search400.com mining names from Midrange -L?
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC OASIS)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:44:28 -0500

I got two mails from the claiming they NEVER EVER EVER EVER mine mailing
lists.  They also pointed out the fact that it could have come from the
400group.  Well, Hans, I'm not signed up with either.

Search400.com may not mine, but if the 400group does, well, what's the
differece.

I still haven't gotten my tshirt either!  ;)

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools
http://www.bvstools.com

+---