  • Subject: Token Ring for AS/400
  • From: Ray Peterson <rpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:41:16 -0500

Hi...

Does anyone out there have extra Feature 2724 16/4 Token-Ring IOA.  This is
the PCI Token-Ring IOA for the model 170.  I think the same adapter was used
in other models - eg. 600, 620, S10, S20, & 720's.

Please respond via email to:  rpeterso@witc.tec.wi.us

When I ordered the 170, I only ordered one card.  Not sure what I was thinking
about.  At any rate, I need at least one and preferably two more.  I need to use the
one I have for the AS/400.  Would like to have separate one for Domino traffic
and need to dedicate one to NT on the IPCS or whateveritscalledtoday!

Thanks!

Ray

Ray Peterson
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College