  • Subject: RE: Thin Clients
  • From: "Debbie Panco" <dpanco43@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:35:37 -0400

Gavin,

Thanks for your response.  I believe the fellow whose opinion I was speaking
of had more of an issue with the actual performance for the end user.  His
thought was that having the processing done on a server and having to then
transfer just the screen to the end user, was a detriment to the processing
while having all of the processing done right on the pc was much more
efficient.  He is of course a PC person versus a midrange/mainframe person.
Could be just his way of thinking, ie:  PC is better than anything else.  Do
you feel that this is an issue with the Citrix Metaframe?

Debbie