It sounds like someone has been playing with your interactive subsystem
workstation entries.
Assuming you're using QINTER, do DSPSBSD QINTER.
Check option 5.  My guess is that someone has removed the *ALL entry.
Now check option 4.  My guess is that someone has explicitly named devices
to be accessed by QINTER, and that you will see QPADEV0001 and QPADEV0002
in the list, but no entry for QPADEV0003 etc, nor a generic QPADEV* entry.

Neil Palmer         DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
                                             AS/400~~~~~
Markham,  Ontario,   Canada    ___________          ___  ~
Phone: (905) 474-4890  x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:   (905) 474-4898          oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com        AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server

"SHRADER, PATRICK" <PSHRADER@orex.com> on 99-07-24 12:35:47

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com