  • Subject: Re: Best tool for Reports and Queries on the Web
  • From: Pete Massiello <pmassiello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:36:43 -0400

Dan,

    We are a JBA business partner, and have a product called ShowMe/400.  It
allows you to do Drill down inquiries, Convert the inquires to RPG & DDS, create
data warehouses from your data, and is extremely easy to use and quick on the
performance side.  Check out our web site at http://www.os-solutions.com.  For
more info or a demo, just send me an email.

    Pete Massiello
    OS Solutions
    (203)-744-7854

--