  • Subject: Re: OPNQRYF QRYSLT Question...
  • From: Chuck Lewis <CLEWIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:13:43 -0500

THANKS Peter !!

That did it and I TOTALLY agree with the CHGVAR deal !!! I dug through my hard
copy archives of "slick stuff" I have done and found an example of how I USED to
do this stuff <BG>. YEARS ago (1988 !!!!) and I can remember changing to the
CHGVAR for that VERY reason !!!

One problem though - it only picked E01 records not E02's or E03's. These are
Character fields. Does %RANGE work with this ?

Thanks !

Chuck