  • Subject: RE: IBM Certification Testing
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC OASIS)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:37:46 -0500

Preaching to the choir, Mike.  IBM's Certification process is the "biggest
hoax since 90 minute martinizing" - Kramer

Just another money maker for them.  Hopefully most of us feel confident
enough in our applied skills that we don't need a piece of paper from big
brother telling use we're ok.

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools
http://www.bvstools.com