From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of John Earl
Sent: Friday, June 25, 1999 8:27 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: Any takers? Repeat: Client Access Licensed Programs

Boy I didn't think this was that hard of a question....   A week later and
still
no takers?

Let me try to restate.

What part(2) of Client Access _must_ be on the AS/400 in order to connect?
thought that there was some base code that the /400 must have, and then in a
eparate LPP the client code is also stored on the /400 (for downloading).
But
this client code is not required for daily operation?!?

Does anyone know?

jte

david@midrange.com