  • Subject: RE: printing 15 cpi on hp4 with remote ip connectivity
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:16:14 -0500

You need to change the WSCST for 15CPI.  You can change the font using an
escape sequence representing the new font, pitch/pointsize needed.  This
would be your best bet.

Try adding these CPICOR lines below the lines that specify CPI=12.  It
should be a group that is simiar looking to this set of data.

     :CPICOR
       CPI=15
       ASCIIFNT=  255
       FNTWTH=   84
       FNTATR=    1
       DATA ='1B2873307031352E3068307330623430393954'X.

This will tell your printer when it sees 15CPI to use a couriour font with a
pitch of 15.  You can change the pitch to fine tune it if you need by
changing this portion:
31352E30

This represents a pitch of 15.0  (31 = 1, 35=5, 2E=.,30=0)
So, if you wanted to change it to a pitch of 14.5, you would use,
31342E35

Good luck!

Bradley V. Stone
Taylor Corporation - OASIS Programmer/Analyst
bvstone@taylorcorp.com