  • Subject: Re: Communication between Notes & AS/400
  • From: mcrump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:05:47 -0500

I concur with Rob.  We are just starting on this project and we are planning to
completely replace our existing NT Domino server with our native version.  There
are lots of options but we think DECS and NotesPump are the way to go.  We will
try to exhaust the freebie (DECS) first before looking closer at NotePump (which
is priced around $8,000).

This approach greatly simplifies data interchange and then gives us all those
other things we have grown acustomed to.  If you can't use an existing AS/400
the 170's and 720's are great Notes servers.......

Rob Berendt <rob@dekko.com> on 05/04/99 09:29:34 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com