  • Subject: RE: Instruction Info when ap program is running
  • From: Tim McCarthy <TimM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 10:58:38 -0400

The DRVRXxx instructions are the template MI instructions generated in
an RPG program that performs EXFMT. Your program has just performed an
EXFMT. The higher level QWSGET and QT3RECIO are the IBM programs that
perform the file handling. QWSGET implies  your program is waiting for
input. The instruction numbers are only relevant if you understand the
generated MI code.