  • Subject: RE: Training
  • From: Robert Fisher <rfisher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:47:51 -0400

I believe in personal responsibility.  If you can't get excited about the
oppurtunity this industry presents, then.......  I, too, am coming up the
ranks with someone like you describe.  The only thing that separates he and
I is my determination to excel.  I try to kick his butt in gear, but, he's
got to do that himself.  Some people get it, some don't.