  • Subject: RE: IBM pushing Java
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:34:40 -0800

In SEU you can use the line commands "X" to compress out one line, and
"XX" to compress out all lines between the beginning XX and the ending
XX that you type.  It is like using "C" or "CC" blocks to copy lines in
SEU.  It's kind of hard to explain but basically it will compress all
the "Xed" lines into one summarized line that says "xx data records
excluded" where xx is the number of contiguous lines that are compressed
and removed from your view...

0578.00      C*                    ---- ------
0579.00      CSR                   ENDIF
- - - - ------------- 1 data records excluded ----------------
0581.00      CSR         JDOP3     DIV  #@OP3     $WK299 299
0582.00      CSR         $WK299    MULT #@AA      GLAA
0583.00      CSR                   MULT -1        GLAA
0584.00      CSR                   END
0585.00      C*
0586.00      C*    Change Fields Based on Passed Parms.
0587.00      C*
0588.00      CSR         GLOBJ     IFEQ PSOPN
0589.00      CSR         GLSUB     ANDEQPSOPN1
0590.00      CSR         PSOPN     ANDNE*BLANKS
0591.00      C*
0592.00      CSR         $@OSBL    IFEQ '1'
- - - - ------------- 5 data records excluded ----------------
0598.00      CSR                   ENDIF