• Subject: Embedded SQL problem
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:38:30 -0800

I am trying to debug a vendor's program with embedded SQL and I regret
to say I have never had the opportunity to learn how this works.   I am
using ISDB/400 (IS Debug) and can not follow the lines of code where it
is executing SQL.  I know that no records are being loaded to the
subfile and the reason is an "SQL code" of -7008.  Does anyone know what
this means, or how I might be able to debug the SQL executable
statements?

P.S.  The Select string that is being built by the application before
heading into the SQL executable statements is valid and selects the
proper records when run through STRSQL.

Thanks for any help!
+---