  • Subject: Re: Inactive Time Out
  • From: bdietz@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:57:51 -0500

Havn't the jobs, by definition, been inactive for the value of the system
value?  I havent had any problems coding a program
to "deal" with the jobs.

Bryan Dietz
3X Corp.

"Dennis Lovelady" <dennis@lovelady.com> on 03/17/99 05:23:50 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

 To:      MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

 cc:      (bcc: Bryan Dietz/Columbus/3X Corp)

The problem I saw with QINACTITV, back when I tried to use it, was that
messages were issued for each job, not once, but each time the timer
expired, with no indication of how long that particular job had been
inactive.  I found it a nuisance.  But your mileage may vary.

--
Dennis Lovelady                    Simpsonville, SC
mail: dennis@lovelady.com