  • Subject: Re: QSYSOPR message forwarding as email
  • From: email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (James W Kilgore)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:29:39 -0800

Well Evan, you and Patrick make two out of three mentioning SNDDST.

Pls point to FM and I'll RT!

Thanks

P.S. This is a non critical *info msg.  My intent is not to forward the
message so much as to trigger an email distribution.  At least not in
the beginning.  I may expand this into a CPFxxxx/MCHxxxx message
notification freeware utility.