  • Subject: RE: Sev 00 messages in QSYSOPR message Q
  • From: "Cornett, Keith" <Keith.Cornett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:08:17 -0500

Howard,

You can set your QSYSOPR message queue to only receive messages of any
severity you like.  At our site, we set it to 50.  For example, enter:
CHGMSGQ MSGQ(QSYSOPR) DLVRY(*BREAK) SEV(50).  With this setting you will
only see messages with a severity level of 50 and up.

Thanks!
Keith Cornett
Phone: (513)336-1010
Pager: (888)490-0132 , pin#0834630