Carl,
               Thanks for your info. Its so nice to get message as quick
and problem solving.
I checked transferring the file by BINARY instead of EBcdic, and it
transfered (  590 Total records  *  160 Total length of the file )    and
it  gave 94400 bytes transfered on the Log file.

For now, our team want to leave as it is.

Thanks again.

Regards
Raj

"Carl Galgano" <cgalgano@ediconsulting.com> on 02-25-99 12:02:59 PM